Tech for Sustainable Development – IIT Bombay’s Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Conclave, 2022 is set to provide insights on several pioneering projects aimed at addressing national and global challenges.
IIT Bombay is set to host its Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Conclave this year on July 6th, 2022. The CSR Conclave, Tech for Sustainable Development will provide insights on several pioneering projects that the Institute is undertaking to address wide-ranging national and global challenges.
This is a unique opportunity for corporates to know about these forays, and partner with India’s premier engineering and technology Institute, to create social impact.
The conclave will also provide an overview of research work and infrastructure projects by IIT Bombay, led by its internationally recognised researchers/ faculty, and some of the brightest young minds in the country in areas of climate change, health sciences, sustainability, and skills and entrepreneurship, amongst many others.
Furthermore, the conclave will help companies discover ways in which they can participate in creating impact through technology solutions and make their outcomes more measurable and impactful.
The CSR Journal is providing media support to IIT Bombay for the conclave. The CSR Journal is honoured to partner with IIT Bombay for the ‘Tech for Sustainable Development’ Conclave with a view to prompt discourse on technological potential and solutions for addressing the developmental challenges in the country.
Highlights/Key Take-Aways of the Conclave:
– Presentation on Rural Development through Technology Solutions
– Panel Discussion on Climate Change Mitigation through Technology and Innovations
– Presentation on Sustainability Aspects in Chemical and Pharma Manufacturing
– Panel Discussion on Key Challenges and Technology Solutions in Healthcare and Biosciences
– Presentation on Challenges in India’s Transition to Electric Mobility
– Panel Discussion on Circular Economy
– Panel Discussion on Tech Entrepreneurship: Driving India’s Growth
– Panel Discussion on Clean Energy Solutions