After the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, many countries, including India, have recognized telemedicine as a reliable and insurance-reimbursable channel for seeking medical advice and intervention. However, delivering effective and efficient healthcare through telemedicine entails many layers of clinical, legal and technological complexity.
The webinar on ‘Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Telemedicine Industry’ to be held on 3rd September 2020 is to be co-hosted by Dr Sanjeiiv Geeta Chaudhry and Jim Tuchi. Sanjeiiv is a healthcare professional with four decades of experience in Asia, North America, Europe and Africa. Jim is a KPMG veteran with the global experience of designing and launching Telemedicine both in developed and developing economies. The webinar will examine the impact of the pandemic on distance care in the United States and India. It will aim to address the problems telemedicine faces and how they might be resolved, including new technologies needed to improve outcomes.
The key points of the webinar include:
– Growing role of Medtech and IoMT in healthcare
– Leveraging technology for remote and real-time care and monitoring of vital parameters
– Predicting health risks on the basis of fact pattern, through AI and On-demand 24×7 Doctor
– Effective and Targeted content repositioning, upon expressed consent
– 1:1 collaborative network with other subscribers/patients
The faculty includes four internationally acclaimed experts who will share their expertise in the field of Artificial Intelligence, telemedicine and Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). They are:
1. Dr Joe McMenamin, Physician-Attorney and the Principal at McMenamin Law Offices, PLLC, a healthcare boutique in Richmond, Virginia concentrating on the law of digital health.
2. Dr Clifton R. Lacy, M.D., FACC, FACP – a Distinguished Professor of Professional Practice, at the School of Communication and Information and Clinical Professor of Medicine at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Rutgers University.
3. Dr Harsh Mahajan – an eminent radiologist and the Founder and MD of Mahajan Imaging.
4. Dr Rajesh Taneja, Robotic Urologist, Andrologist and Robotic Surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Date – 03 September 2020
Timings – 7:30 PM IST | 10:00 AM EST | 7:00 AM PT.
To register for free, click here.